Ensure your team or delegates Green-Up, Get Active and Get Connected in the Ancient Rainforests of Gondwana and World Heritage-listed Lamington National Park.
Day 1 – Green Up
Your event doesn’t have to be four walls and a projector screen! You can use your conference meal times and breaks to experience the wildlife, waterfalls and wonder of O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat. An ideal location for conference delegates seeking to embrace nature – with 250 local species of sub-tropical birdlife, reptiles, frogs, mammals and invertebrates at your doorstep.
Lunch and Learn – Birds of Prey
After lunch let your delegates stretch out in the sun in front of panoramic views across the Western McPherson Ranges and enjoy these majestic feathered kings of the sky. Just be sure to hide any lunch leftovers or you may find yourself a little too close for comfort!
After dinner – Glow Worm Tour
All aboard the four-wheel-drive bus for a guided rainforest tour to the mystical Glow Worm Grotto. Perch yourself beside the secluded gully, home to millions of ancient Glow Worms, illuminating the cliff face in a blanket of twinkling stars. A truly spectacular and unique way to conclude your daily itinerary!
“Every guest leaves only their footprint” Shane O’Reilly, O’Reilly’s Managing Director
Did you know?
When you stay with O’Reilly’s you can expect to ensure the pristine natural environment remains healthy, vibrant and brimming with wildlife. O’Reilly’s
- is Eco Accredited and adheres to a comprehensive Environmental Management Plan, which has been devised in consultation with Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services.
- deploys best practice environmental sustainability
- educates guest on the significance of the World Heritage-listed Gondwana Rainforest Area
- uses rainwater tanks in Villa accommodation.
Day 2 – Get Active
With unrestricted access to 160 kilometres of walking tracks, 500 waterfalls, panoramic views and an abundance of Australian wildlife O’Reilly’s can ensure a robust activities program will keep your delegates moving.
Did you know?
O’Reilly’s iconic Stinson Walk recounts Australian history and celebrate the life of Bernard O’Reilly, who heroically saved the lives of two plane crash survivors over 80 years ago in World Heritage-listed Lamington National Park. The Stinson Walk is held twice per year and a replica Stinson plane is located onsite at the Retreat.
Day 3 – Get Connected
Surrounded by lush World Heritage-listed ancient Gondwana Rainforest, O’Reilly’s provides ample opportunities for team members or delegates to reconnect, inspire and create. Adopt a few of these gems into your itinerary and get the ideas flowing at your next big event.
Team Building – Amazing Race
Have O’Reilly’s custom make your very own team building activity – think Great Amazing Race – where small teams solve cleverly cultivated clues and activities in O’Reilly’s expansive backyard.
Pre-dinner Drinks – Moonlight Crag
Treat your team to breathtaking views of the Western MacPherson Ranges from Moonlight Crag as the sun sets behind ancient valleys and lush green mountains ranges. Enjoy sunset bubbles and cheese platters from the three-tier cliff top deck or organise a delegate dinner in this exclusive location.
Did you know?
- O’Reilly’s Lost World Conference Centre has breathtaking views over an infinity pool, McPherson Ranges and Great Dividing Ranges.
- The Lost World Day Spa massage and treatments can be pre-booked in smaller rotating groups for maximum efficiencies.
- Delegates tend to take advantage of pre and post-touring options by bringing family who utilise the Villa’s self-contained facilities.
- All Villa guests have access to the communal Retreat facilities, guided walks, interpretive activities and four-wheel-drive tours, plus the 25-metre wet edge infinity pool.
O’Reilly’s Business Events and Conference itineraries are custom built so that you can power pack your itinerary in the great outdoors – proven to reduce blood pressure, stress and improve short term memory – it’s a conference win-win, right?