- A tentative booking will be held for a period of 7 days only pending a signed Venue Booking Agreement and payment of deposit. If not received within 7 days all rooms will be released.
- Rates quoted are nett and inclusive of GST and may alter at any time due to changes to, or imposition of, government charges, taxes and levies. Villa accommodation rates quoted are GST free.
- A non-refundable deposit equal to 25% of estimated events costs must be received within 7 days of rooms being held.
- 50% of the expected total balance is due 61 days prior arrival.
- Final payment of all confirmed charges is required 15 days prior to the day of arrival.
- Any incidental / additional charges accrued during the event must be settled in full prior to departure.
- American Express and Diners Club Cards are subject to a 3% surcharge, while payments using Mastercard or Visa incur a 1% surcharge.
- Credit facilities available on application, subject to the discretion of O’Reilly’s Financial Controller.
Special Dietary Requirements
- We cater for dietary requirements and Vegetarian options, only with prior information It is the responsibility of the client to inform O’Reilly’s of any guest dietary requirements including allergies (30) days before the event date.
- Details must be confirmed (30) days prior to the event.
- O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat endeavours to accommodate special dietary requirements for clients who have food allergies, intolerances, religious or lifestyle choices. While every effort will be made by our committed team of chefs, we are unable to guarantee completely allergy-free meals due to the potential traces of ingredients in the working environment. Dietary requirements outside of Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose and/or Gluten Free, as well as religious beliefs may incur a surcharge. Price on application.
- An initial rooming list must be provided 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- A 20% room reduction is permitted for 15-30 days prior to the arrival date. Any room reductions within 14 days full cancellation fees apply.
- A final rooming list must be received 14 days prior to the arrival date.
- Any amendments to the rooming list made within 7 days of the arrival date may incur an administration fee of $50 per change. (This does not include cancellations)
Servicing of Accommodation Rooms
- Mountain View Rooms: are serviced daily at no extra charge
- Mountain Villas: mid stay servicing is available at an additional charge. $75 per 2 bedroom villa, or $95 per 3 bedroom villa.
- A preliminary run sheet must be approved no less than 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- Changes made to the run sheet 14 days prior to the arrival date may incur an administration fee of $50 per change and any additional costs associated with the event.
- Contracted Food and Beverage Requirements – Guests cancelling less than 72 hours prior to arrival will incur 100% charge for any contracted meals
- Every endeavor is made to maintain prices as printed, but these may be subject to change due to availability of product.
- In the event of inclement weather conditions that may affect the safety of participants O’Reilly’s may in their sole discretion cancel activities. In this case activities can be postponed to another suitable day during the stay or a credit voucher to equal value for the same activities itinerary will be offered for use on an alternate date within the following 6 months.
Commencement & Vacating Of Rooms
- The organiser agrees to begin the function and vacate the designated function space at the scheduled times agreed upon.
- The venue will not be held responsible should all guests not be punctual in arriving or being seated, or should speakers, attendees or the client delay the commencement of any event, or if any other interference beyond the control of the venue does not permit the commencement of service at the confirmed time.
- If the function begins after the specified starting time it will still be subject to the finishing time specified in the agreed run sheet unless venue management agrees otherwise. If a function extends beyond the agreed finishing time, the venue reserves the right to impose a labor surcharge of $250 per hour.
- O’Reilly’s provides standard AV equipment, (data projector, drop-down screen, flip chart and whiteboard), however should additional equipment or technical support be required, O’Reilly’s would be pleased to source this on your behalf at an additional cost. Clients are welcome to supply own equipment and / or technician.
Conference Setting Plan
- An initial setting plan is due 30 days prior to arrival
- A confirmed conference setting plan is to be approved 7 days prior to the arrival date.
- Major changes to the setting plan within 7 days prior to event may incur an administration fee.
Alcohol Food & Beverage Policy
- O’Reilly’s trades in accordance with the Liquor Licensing Act. O’Reilly’s reserves the right to not serve patrons who are unduly intoxicated, disorderly or under the age of eighteen (18) years of age.
- Guests contravening these laws may be excluded from the property without further notice and without financial recompense.
- Due to liquor and food licensing restrictions, no food and/or beverage of any type may be brought into O’Reilly’s licensed premises for consumption during an event without O’Reilly’s permission.
- O’Reilly’s does not accept responsibility for concerns arising from the preparation, transportation and/or presentation of any externally provided Event cakes.
Noise & Respect for Other Guests
- Due to the nature of the property and its surroundings, noise levels during night time functions need to be kept to a minimum. O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat is a venue that encourages all our guests to escape, relax, rejuvenate and enjoy. We are committed to providing the best possible experience for all our guests. It is an expectation that the organiser and all delegates will respect other guests during their stay.
Displays and Signage
- No items are to be pinned, screwed, glued or otherwise attached to the walls of any area of the venues unless otherwise approved by the venue.
Delivery and Collection of Goods
- In the event that goods are left behind after a function, all due care will be taken, however, O’Reilly’s will not be held responsible or liable for these goods. All goods are to be delivered to the venue with prior arrangements made.
- For all functions, plans must be approved by the venue, a minimum of 14 days prior to the function.
- Any outside contractors must sign in at reception on arrival before commencing work and liaise with the venue in all matters of delivering, set up and break down
- Outside contractors appointed by the client or by the venue on behalf of the client must at all times abide by the venue regulations and instructions.
All outside contractors will be required to obtain their own appropriate Public Liability Insurance with a minimum of $10,000,000.00 and must provide a valid certificate of currency to O’Reilly’s.
- It is the responsibility of the client to organise insurance cover for all items belonging to them or their guests for the period those items are in the venue.
- ·If your Event has created cleaning requirements that are considered in excess of the general and normal cleaning standards, a cleaning surcharge of $125 per hour may be applied.
- Delivery of goods date needs to be advised and approved with your Event Executive, prior to your Event.
- Pick-up of goods is to be no later than two (2) days after the day of your Event.
- O’Reilly’s will not accept any responsibility for goods received and/or left on O’Reilly’s premises outside the time frame mentioned above.
- Items being delivered prior to these times and not pre-arranged with O’Reilly’s or those items not clearly marked for your Event, may not be accepted by O’Reilly’s and returned with the delivery driver.
- Due to food hygiene and safety laws, O’Reilly’s reserves the right to dispose of consumable items left on the premises after three (3) days without notice.
- O’Reilly’s can be released from further obligations under this contract in the event of a force majeure occurring. This is not limited to the addressed list:-
- Picketing, riots, Government decisions (Federal or State).
- Requisitions, restrictions upon travel & transportation.
- Food, beverages, supplies, equipment and power failure.
- Other causes which are beyond the control of O’Reilly’s; in no event shall O’Reilly’s be liable for the loss of profit or consequential damages, either based on breach of contract, warranty or otherwise.
- O’Reilly’s liability shall be in no way in excess of the total amount of food and beverage contracted hereto.
Fire, Life & Safety
- The venue retains the right to adjust any set up to ensure fire, life and any other safety codes are not breached.
- Parking – O’Reilly’s shall not accept responsibility or be liable, notwithstanding any negligence on its part, for the loss of and/or damage to any vehicle (including accessories, contents of goods and/or articles left inside the vehicle) while it is on O’Reilly’s car park premises
Conference/ Event Cancellation Policy
- Conference/Event Bookings cancelling more than 61 days prior to arrival will incur a 25% cancellation fee of total estimated event costs as per the Venue Booking Agreement
- Conference/Event Bookings cancelling between 31 – 60 days less prior to arrival will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the total estimated event costs at the time of cancellation.
- Conference/Event Bookings cancelling 15-30 days or less prior to arrival will incur a 75% cancellation fee of the total event costs at the time of cancellation.
- Conference/Event Bookings cancelling 14 days or less prior to arrival will incur a 100% cancellation fee of the total event costs at the time of cancellation.
- Conferences may change their dates to within the same month of arrival and not incur a cancellation fee (pending availability). If outside of the month of arrival a fee of $100 per room held will be incurred. Booking can only be postponed to within 6 months of the initial date or will be considered a cancellation.