Join us for a relaxing Father’s Day out in the beautiful Canungra Valley with friends, family and live music as O’Reilly’s welcomes all the wonderful Dad’s with your choice of either a gourmet picnic basket with drinks or an indulgent lunch in our historic homestead Vintage Restaurant.
Gourmet Father’s Day Picnic Basket
Let Dad relax on a picnic rug underneath our Silky Oak trees or simply lay down by the picturesque Canungra Creek with a basket of gourmet food and a bottle of O’Reilly’s award-winning wine and Burleigh Brewing beer.
– $99 per basket (two adults with selected drinks package)
– $15 per child
What’s included for Two Adults:
- Gourmet Father’s Day Basket – Southern fried country chicken, mild salami, local cured ham, cheeses, crackers, dip, O’Reilly’s bush tomato chutney, marinated antipasto vegetables, chefs seasonal salads, freshly baked bread and finish it off with a scoop of delicious ice cream.
- Drinks Package: One bottle of O’Reilly’s Bernard Reserve Chambourcin Blend or Two Bottles of a selection of Burleigh Brewing beer.
- O’Reilly’s tote bag to take home
And for the kids, they’ll receive a fresh ham and salad baguette with a juice and a scoop of delicious ice cream.
Vegetarian and gluten free options available, please request so when you make your booking.
Lunch at the historic ‘Killowen’ Vintage Restaurant
Why not spoil Dad with an indulgent lunch at the Vintage Restaurant – located inside the 161 year old ‘Killowen’ historic Queenslander which overlooks acres of prestige reserve vines. Watch him unwind in our soothing homestead atmosphere with good company on the front verandah or stay indoors and enjoy a welcoming glass of O’Reilly’s Canungra 20 Shiraz or Burleigh Brewing beer.
Select from our Vintage Restaurant menu including Father’s Day Blackboard specials.
Take in live music on the day as the talented Stewart Morris plays underneath the Gazebo.
This is one Father’s Day lunch you won’t want to miss!
Call our Vineyards on (07) 5543 4011 to secure your booking at our Homestead Restaurant this Father’s Day. *BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
* Photo courtesy of Tourism and Events Queensland