Embark on a captivating space journey in the timeless beauty of the World Heritage-listed Gondwana Rainforest. Join us for a fun, interactive and insightful sky watching nocturnal tour, stargazing & telescope experience, fascinating storytelling & artistic playfulness.
This tour is the perfect night out for all ages, date nights, families, groups and locals, this unforgettable tour features Australia’s spectacular night sky away from the city lights. A wonderful opportunity to experience the Southern Sky and its celestial wonders only visible from the Southern hemisphere.
Book your spot online, at the Discovery Centre/Reception
or call 07 5502 4911
TOUR REQUIREMENTS – What to bring:
• Your curiosity and creativity.
• Your own binoculars, phone, camera if you want, although not required.
• Sensible clothing & footwear: warm clothing, beanie, blanket, gloves.
Mountain nights are chilly.
• All participants must keep a safe physical distance with a contactless greeting.
• Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
The Stargazing & Light painting Tour may be cancelled for any reason of a safety or operational nature (e.g. bad weather). Note this activity is not included in the Best of O’Reilly’s package and must be paid for separately.